At Gibbs Law Group, we’re committed to diversity, inclusion, and racial justice in everything we do. We believe that upholding these values is not only right but necessary to provide the best representation to our clients. Our commitment to equity and opportunity starts within our firm and extends to our community and the work we do. We seek to create a culture where our employees feel comfortable bringing their full selves to work. We celebrate diverse voices and believe that many of the greatest ideas come from a mix of minds and backgrounds.
To support our goal of advancing equity both inside and outside our firm, we’ve created the Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion Task Force. The task force is working to promote diversity among our employees, the clients we represent, and the causes we support. It’s our firm’s responsibility to take action to promote equity and inclusion for all races, ethnicities, gender identities, sexual orientations, and religions.
Gibbs Law Group LLP pledges our support for the Black Lives Matter movement, and to Stop Asian Hate.
GLG’s Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion Goals
- Increase the diversity of the firm’s lawyers and staff with respect to race, ethnicity, gender, sexuality, and disability.
- Support equity and inclusion for lawyers and staff within the firm.
- Support equity, diversity, and inclusion within the plaintiffs’ bar, the legal profession, and the broader society.
Statements of Support and Resources
Gibbs Law Group Honors George Floyd
Resources to Support Black Lives Matter
- Black Lives Matter Ways You Can Help
- Reclaim the Block Community Funding
- The Strategist’s Ways to Donate in Support of BLM
- Do the Bay’s Black Lives Matter Resources
- Time’s How to Help BLM Protests
- Campaign Zero
Support Bay Area Black-Owned Businesses
- Bay Area Black Market
- Bay Area Organization of Black Owned Businesses Directory
- Berkeleyside: Black-Owned Eateries and Berkeley and Oakland Open for Takeout
- Black-Owned Businesses in San Francisco
- Soleil Ho’s directory of Black-owned restaurants, pop-ups and caterers in the Bay Area
Bay Area Anti-Repression Committee Bail Fund
Flying Over Walls/SF Chapter Black & Pink
Law Enforcement Accountability Network
National Lawyers Guild – San Francisco
Transgender Gender-Variant & Intersex Justice Project