SAN FRANCISCO, CA – The law firm of Girard Gibbs (GG), now Gibbs Law Group and Girard Sharp, is pleased to announce that thirteen of the firm’s attorneys have been selected for inclusion in Northern California Super Lawyers® and Rising Stars for 2014.
According to its website, “Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement.” Only five percent of lawyers practicing in Northern California are selected for inclusion in Super Lawyers annually.
The GG attorneys selected for inclusion in 2014 Northern California Super Lawyers include:
- Daniel Girard: Super Lawyers, 2007-2014; Top 100, 2012-2013.
- Eric Gibbs: Super Lawyers, 2010-2014; Top 100, 2012-2013.
- Amanda Steiner: Super Lawyers, 2012-2014; Top 50 Women, 2013.
- Dylan Hughes: Super Lawyers, 2012-2014.
- A.J. De Bartolomeo: Super Lawyers, 2013-2014.
- Michael Danko: Super Lawyers 2004-2014; Top 100, 2012-2014.
Selected for inclusion in 2014 Northern California Rising Stars:
- Dena Sharp: Rising Stars, 2009-2014.
- Geoffrey Munroe: Rising Stars, 2010-2014.
- Scott Grzenczyk: Rising Stars, 2013-2014.
- Adam Polk: Rising Stars, 2013-2014.
- David Stein: Rising Stars, 2013-2014.
- Amy Zeman: Rising Stars, 2013-2014.
- Matthew George: Rising Stars, 2011-2014.
About Gibbs Law Group LLP
Gibbs Law Group LLP is a national litigation firm based in Oakland, CA representing plaintiffs in class and collective actions in state and federal courts, and in arbitration matters worldwide. The firm serves individuals, institutions and business clients in cases involving securities, antitrust, personal injury, consumer protection, and employment laws.
GG was distinguished as a Tier 1 law firm for plaintiffs’ mass tort and class-action litigation in the 2013 “Best Law Firms” list, an annual survey published in the U.S. News & World Report’s Money Issue. The National Law Journal (NLJ) named GG to its elite “Plaintiffs’ Hot List” for 2012, a selection of top U.S. plaintiffs’ firms recognized for wins in high-profile cases. Three GG attorneys were selected by their peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America 2012-2013, with Mr. Girard designated as the 2013 “Lawyer of the Year” in San Francisco for class action litigation. Martindale-Hubble has also recognized three GG attorneys with AV-Preeminent ratings, the highest class of attorneys for professional ethics and legal skills.