CPAP Supplies (Lincare) Robocall Lawsuit Investigation
These unwanted calls and texts may be illegal
Have you ever received voice messages or texts saying your CPAP supplies are “ready to be ordered”?
Our law firm is investigating allegations that medical suppliers such as Lincare have been targeting consumers with robocalls and failing to offer them an option to stop future calls, potentially in violation of the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA).
Getting calls or texts about CPAP or other medical supplies?
You may have a claim. Speak with a consumer protection attorney, free.
Automated messages say medical supplies are ready to be ordered
According to one report, some consumers receive automated voice recordings that say, “your CPAP supplies are ready to be ordered.” However, the automated recording does not include an option to stop future calls.
When one consumer dialed the number back, they spoke with a customer service representative who identified themselves as calling on behalf of Lincare, a CPAP/Bi-PAP supplier. Other medical suppliers may also be making these unauthorized robocalls and robotexts.
Unwanted calls have been alleged to come from:
Our Current TCPA Lawsuits and Investigations
- Target Robocalls Lawsuit – The retailer Target has faced several TCPA lawsuits in the past for unwanted calls or texts, including calls related to Target-brand credit cards. We are investigating whether Target’s alleged robocalling is ongoing.
- Audi Dealer Unwanted Calls Lawsuit – We’re investigating allegations that a “customer retention” company is calling former customers on behalf of Audi dealers, trying to get Audi drivers to keep servicing their cars at the dealership.
- Grand Canyon University Harassing Calls Lawsuit – We are investigating allegations that Grand Canyon admissions staff are making repeated unwanted calls to people’s cell phones. Former Grand Canyon employees have said the admissions recruiting job is essentially telemarketing.
- Alliance Security Robocalls Lawsuit – We are investigating allegations that Alliance Security and Monitronics are using autodialed phone calls to telemarket their services.
- Home Energy Solutions Robocall Lawsuit – We are investigating allegations that a “home energy” company, going by various names, is using automatic dialers to send spam telemarketing calls to people’s cell phones and landlines.
Our Consumer Protection Attorneys
A founding partner at the firm, Eric has negotiated groundbreaking settlements that favorably shaped laws and resulted in business practice reforms.View full profile
Dylan concentrates his practice on investigating and prosecuting fraud matters on behalf of whistleblowers, consumers, and employees.View full profile
Amy has built a reputation in the plaintiffs’ bar for delivering results to consumers and sexual assault survivors in class actions and mass torts.View full profile
Dave represents clients in cases nationwide, ranging from securities and financial fraud cases to product liability, privacy, and data breach suits.View full profile
Steve represents consumers, employees, and whistleblowers harmed by corporate misconduct in a variety of complex litigation cases.View full profile
Geoffrey represents plaintiffs in class action and mass tort cases. He’s been named a Northern California Super Lawyer for seven years.View full profile