Gibbs Law Group is a national law firm committed to protecting the rights of our clients who have been harmed by corporate misconduct. We represent individuals, whistleblowers, employees and small businesses across the U.S. against the world’s largest corporations.
Award-Winning Lawyers with a National Reputation
Our attorneys have earned a national reputation for their innovative strategies and relentless efforts to advance and protect plaintiffs’ rights in class action and individual litigation. Our work has resulted in meaningful recoveries for our clients, and has helped to shape the laws impacting plaintiffs’ rights in a variety of practice areas.
We have been widely recognized for the quality of our work and achievements:
- Recognized for plaintiffs’ mass tort and class action litigation and personal injury litigation, U.S. News & World Report annual “Best Law Firms” list
- Eric Gibbs, 2019 Titans of the Plaintiffs Bar, Law360
- 2019, Two California Lawyer Attorney of the Year (CLAY) Awards, Daily Journal
- Eric Gibbs, Best Lawyers in America
- Eric Gibbs, 2019 & 2016 “Top Plaintiff Lawyers in California,” Daily Journal
- Eric Gibbs, “Lawdragon 500 Leading Plaintiff Consumer Lawyer,” Lawdragon, 2019
- Eric Gibbs, 2016 National “Consumer Protection MVP,” Law360
- Eric Gibbs, 2018 National “Cybersecurity & Privacy MVP,” Law360
- David Stein, 2017 “Top 40 Under 40,” Daily Journal
- Andre Mura, 2017 “Top Cybersecurity/ Privacy Attorneys Under 40,” Law360
- David Stein, 2017 “Top Class Action Attorneys Under 40,” Law360
- 17 of the firm’s attorneys have been selected as Northern California Super Lawyers and Rising Stars.
- Eric Gibbs, AV-Preeminent rated for professional ethics and legal skills, Martindale-Hubbell
Taking on Large, Powerful Defendants
Our clients benefit from our size and resources. Our attorneys have litigated against some of the largest corporations in the world, and we have recovered billions of dollars on our clients’ behalf. The firm has fought cases against a number of top companies in recent years, including:
- American Express
- Chase Bank
- General Motors
- Wells Fargo
Respected by Judges
In more than twenty years since our firm’s inception, we have developed a distinguished reputation with courts throughout the country for the quality of our work and the professionalism of our attorneys.
Going Above and Beyond for Our Clients
Our attorneys are committed to providing the highest caliber of legal representation and communication with our clients, putting their best interests first. We handle each of our cases personally and litigate them from start to finish. Our clients appreciate our approach and the results we achieve on their behalf.
Recognized Thought Leaders in Plaintiff-Side Class Actions
Our attorneys are highly regarded as thought-leaders in the plaintiffs’ bar. They hold leadership roles in some of the most well-respected organizations and associations, including American Association for Justice, American Bar Association, Public Justice, Pound Civil Justice Institute, and the American Law Institute. Two of the firm’s attorneys created Consumer Law Watch, a legal blog addressing cutting-edge rulings and current issues in consumer class actions.
In addition, Gibbs Law Group’s attorneys serve as featured speakers, moderators and organizers at class action and plaintiff-focused litigation conferences and events, including conferences on the topics of women’s health litigation, privacy and data breach, consumer protection, automobile litigation, whistleblower rights, among other topics.
Learn More about Our Firm
Share this on: